Monday, April 20, 2009

Just the 2 of us- plus ONE?

Well the rumor is true! Me & Forest are having our 1st baby and are more than thrilled! We have actually known for a little while but wanted to wait until we heard the heartbeat to spread the news. So we got to go to the Dr. this last Thursday and not only did we get to hear the heartbeat but we got to see the baby too. Let me tell you-it is definately Forest's child. By the way it was kicking and flipping around that thing will come out with a Mt. Dew in its hands. It was amazing! So our official due date is November 2nd.
Oh the picture above is a picture of me outside a Home Depot after Forest found a huge role of suran wrap- wrapped me up in it then made me walk out of the store. It was pretty hilarious. So anyway, we will keep you all updated with the baby news!

5 comments:

  1. Babies are such a nice way to start people.
    -- Don Herrold

    I'm so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ashley...I am so excited for you! You will be an awesome mom. Ok...now down to business..how long have you had this little blog?? With no mention of it to me?? I miss seeing you and your beautiful smile. Call me when you come to town next time and we will do dinner! I was so sad I had to miss the reception, so I loved seeing all the pics. You looked stunning! Also...will you please talk Tera into getting a blog..or even do one for her.Please??? Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited for you!! I can't wait to find out if it's a boy or a girls! We miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! Kids are fun.

    ReplyDelete