Monday, September 21, 2009

33 Weeks


33 WEEKS
So we are getting closer and closer but here is a belly shot at 33 weeks. This last week we had to be admitted to the hospital because of some early contractions just to be monitored and to get an ultrasound because I was measuring small and they were nervous that the placenta had separated from the uterus. But it was a blessing to find out that all is well, I am measuring right on and no other problems. It was fun to see this baby boy more developed and he even looks like Forest to me. So we are taking it easy and got sent home with some pills to take in case of more contractions which have helped but other than that all is well and I am feeling great. Just filled with some crazy anticipation.

3 comments:

  1. You are so itty bitty! What a cute little belly you have!
    Glad to hear that everything is OK.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ashley! I found your blog, I hope you don't mind. You look great! How exciting to be getting closer and closer. I love being a mom, and I know you will be great!!! You are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete