Sunday, January 15, 2012

Halloween and Newport


A lot has been happening since our last blog. First we welcomed our new baby girl Bentley Caprece a little earlier than expected on November 9 and she has just been the best baby ever! Pictures will be on my next blog. We had 2 fabulous Thanksgivings, one at my moms the weekend before and here in Safford with Forests family on Thanksgiving. We spent Christmas in Mesa at my moms then the day after drove to Vegas with the kids and my little sister Lindsay to spend a couple of days. More of all these pictures will have to be on another blog. Anyway below is of Halloween and our trip to Newport Beach.

HALLOWEEN 2011
Is he not the cutest Kipp Dynamite you have ever seen. It's a little scary the resemblance but we were laughing all night long. I think we got it spot on and check out how this 2 year old kept these glasses on all night.








NEWPORT BEACH
We went with my parents, little sister and nieces and nephews to the beach and had a blast. This was Branson's first trip to the ocean and he couldn't get enough of it.
Me like 7 months pregnant with Branson and Cody (my sister Tera's baby)




He was so freezing but wouldn't get out of the water



Me, Branson and Cody headed to the water for the first time

1 comment: