Friday, October 30, 2009

More Branson

Today Branson is 2 weeks old. Crazy how fast they have already gone by. He is just so dang cute and I can't get enough of this little guy. We are finally back in Thatcher and even though I miss my mom it is nice to be settling back here in Thatcher. So sorry for so many pictures but I just thought they were all so dang cute I had to include lots.


Me, Forest & Branson

I kind of forget how tiny he is until I see him in Forest's hand



They seriously melt my heart.
LOVE


This picture cracks me up. The night before we came back to Thatcher, Forest's brother took Branson's cradle back with him and I didn't want him on the floor or in bed with us so we put him on his beanbag inside Forest's suitcase.

This is just kind of a funny picture Forest took. I think Forest just wants him to be a teddy bear lover like him.

These pictures are of me and my little "SPIDER MONKEY"
He just loves to lay on me like this





And this is one of my very favorites. This is Branson and my sister Tera's baby Cody- Cody was born just 8 weeks before Branson and I think they were friends in heaven. I was lucky enough to be there for Cody's birth and right before he came out Branson went crazy inside my tummy. I just think he was going to miss his friend.
Look how huge Cody is compared to Branson.

2 comments: