Wednesday, October 14, 2009

My Mesa Baby Shower


OK, So as always, whenever you give my mom a task such as throwing a baby shower or wedding or just a party - she goes above and beyond and makes it incredible. So to say the least, I was not disappointed when she came up with this cute idea for my shower - Everything having to do with - SHE'S ABOUT TO POP!-
We had all kinds of things like different kinds of popcorn, cake pops, soda pop ( you get the idea) anyway, it was incredible and lots of fun to see lots of people that I haven't in forever.



Below is the baby cradle my dad handmade for me - I love it!

Below is the super cute diaper bag my mom got me

This is just me opening gifts, with the help of my niece Kate and thanks to my sister Jerry for writing everything down

Below is me with a couple of my friends- from the left- Naomi with her daughter Lilly, Rosanna with Naomi's other daughter Brylie, my friend Erin then me

Below me and one of my adopted aunts- Lynn

Below my cute niece Elle with a cake pop

Below the "pop" corn table

cute sign my aunt Tina had done

The take away goodies, on the front of the boxes it is a pregnant girl and it says "about to pop"

The soda POP table


The LolliPOP candy bar where you could fill up a bag

1 comment:

  1. WOW! What a cute baby shower!! I'm sorry I couldn't make it! Since we moved our mail has been getting lost or delivered to the wrong address so I didn't get the invite until the day of! I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete