Monday, February 22, 2010

February 2010, so far...

This year for Valentines Day (weekend) me & Forest had Aunt Lindsay watch Branson for the night and we got a hotel in Downtown Chandler, which was awesome by the way. The Saturday before we went to the Annual Chinese Cultural Festival in Downtown Phoenix with Lindsay and that was really fun. The rest of the pictures are just kind of random. Branson had his 4 month shots! I can't believe it. He weighs almost 11 lbs. and is now 25 inches long! 7 inches since he has been born. He is such a blast and loves his daddy, which Forest just eats up and can't get enough of. So this is February so far.

Forest's "monster truck as the kids call it"


Branson & his cousin Cody (my sister Tera's baby) they are 8 weeks apart

CHINESE CULTURAL FESTIVAL
Forest on one of the statues

Me and Forest in front of the Chinese Cultural Shopping Center






SHOPPING VALENTINES WEEKEND
We found these NASTY Sesame Street Shoes at Marshalls that they put on Branson



BRANSONS 4 MONTH SHOTS
Poor Branson had a rough time with his 4 month shots and was cranky for about 3 days so here are a few pictures of his snuggling with me and then both of us passed out from exhaustion



ALL BRANSON
Branson smiling

In daddy's hat

Hangin out in his boppy

His big eyed excited look

airplanes



VALENTINES DAY
So I have to repeat this but I have THE BEST HUSBAND IN THE WORLD. We decided that for Valentines we needed some time alone so we left Branson overnight with Aunt Lindsay and headed to a nice hotel in Chandler, but 1st Forest surprised me with a balloon, flowers and candy, but that wasn't all. He called me into my mom's office to show me something and he had made me a video of all our pictures since we have been married and to music. It totally made me cry. We then went out to eat at Abuelo's and it was sooo delicious. Then the next morning our hotel had a super nice brunch that was amazingly delicious! It was great.


At our Brunch

2 comments:

  1. Sesame street shoes size 6 = adult special needs

    haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are one lucky girl...looks like you are doing well. Come and see me when you are here next....I am dying to see your little one! Again!

    ReplyDelete