Sunday, February 15, 2009

Do you see any cows?







So after I moved to Thatcher (which I love by the way) me & Forest had been talking about getting married. So one day he calls me up & tells me that I need to meet him right away because he needed my help to look for some cows that had gotten out from the air. If any of you know Forest and how random he can be, this was an everyday activity for us- So he took me up in his plane and told me to look on the ground for cows- so I did & then I looked down & over the central church ballfields & written in big letters is spelled out -WILL YOU MARRY ME- Ok so I had this completely blond moment & was thinking to myself- Look how cute that is! Well it was obviously (or maybe not to some) that it was for me- I looked over and he had my ring box in his hand! I was laughing so hard because of my personal thoughts that it was for someone else- It was so dang cute and a total surprise! He is the best- One of my favorite things about our proposal location is that where he wrote out- WILL YOU MARRY ME- Is the future location of the Gila Valley Temple which should be completed in one year. Perfect timing for us to be able to get sealed there!

No comments:

Post a Comment