Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Our Story,,, So Far

Here it is, blog #1. This is our Announcement Picture for our reception for February 21st. For those of you who don't know our story, here it is. Me & Forest met in the summer of 2001 when I came up to Thatcher to check out EAC for school. We actually became pretty good friends that following school year then lost touch when I moved back to Mesa. Funny enough we got back in touch when we found each other on Facebook and Forest called me out of the blue and asked me out. We always had a ton of fun together and I wanted to get out and meet new people and Forest was always a go to for something fun to do so I said sure thinking that this would just be a fun casual night out. Like we always did, we had a blast and I am kind of embarassed when I was more than excited when he called me the very next day to hang out again. And the rest is history. Here is a couple of pictures of us throughout our dating days up until our marriage.

No comments:

Post a Comment