Sunday, February 15, 2009

I Moved to Thatcher!

Jeff, Michelle, Rachelles friend (dont remember her name) Me & Rachelle
Me & Rachelle at the Bamboo Club
My goodbye cake from work that my friend Rachelle decorated with fake rose petals & just married confetti
So with me living in Mesa & Forest living in Thatcher, the distance thing started to take a toll. Even though Forest was beginning to fly to Mesa just about 4-5 days a week just to see me, we didn't like the overall distance- so I put in my 2 weeks at my job, & actually ended up leaving a week later because I guess another 7 days or so felt like a lifetime! Here are a couple of pictures of my "goodbye party" at work then my friends took me out!

1 comment:

  1. aaahhahahaha!! you never told me about htat cake! hilarious!!!!

    ReplyDelete