Tuesday, July 7, 2009

4th of July

Me & Forest, Wyatt & Rhett

For our 1st 4th of July spent together we decided to stick around Thatcher. We had my Aunt Sharman's girls and a couple of their friends in town so we decided to take out the boat to San Carlos Lake for the day. I really wanted to get in 1 last wakeboarding trip before my belly gets too big - and even though I went out on the water and it was such a blast- I paid for it the next day being so dang sore I barely managed to roll out of bed. But none the less worth it. That night we laid low and went to a BBQ at my sister Tera's because I wanted to see the kids for the holiday then headed out to Forest's parents to watch fireworks.- The view from their porch doesn't get better.

1 comment:

  1. It's so crazy to me that your sister's name is spelled exactly like mine. That's the first time I've known of someone with the same spelling. Sounds like you had a great 4th of July. Thanks for sharing! - Tera Blackham (forest's cousin)

    ReplyDelete