Sunday, July 12, 2009

Oh Summer Days!

Isn't he the cutest?


That would be my 24 week pregnant tummy trying not to be so pasty
Forest wiping out
Forest catching some good air


me wakeboarding

Enjoying San Carlos Lake- the water was glass all day long




Me & my cousin Haley



Our friend Jeff & Haley - Yes there are 2 of them riding a wakeboard at the same time- it was so awesome


Me & Forest Lee

Me getting ready to go







Starting off the morning

If case any of you weren't aware- I am an AZ girl! I love the sensation of the heat in the summers here on my skin. Lucky for me- I married Forest who has a boat which happens to be 1 of my favorite things to do is hit the lake in the summer. So this last weekend me, Forest, my cousin Haley and our friends Jeff, Joel and Dustin headed to San Carlos Lake. I love this lake because even though it doesn't have any facilities, it is basically empty all day. So we enjoyed a full day of smooth glass like water. I am trying to get it in as much as I can before my belly exceeds the wakeboarding "limit" It has been great!

1 comment:

  1. Hey guys I just found your blog from Dave and Dana's blog. First, congrats on your wedding and now on your first baby!! That is so exciting! It will be fun to keep in touch with what is going on with you guys through your blog. Welcome to the Wright family Ashley! Hi Forest!! - Erin (Wright) Williams (Forest's cousin)

    ReplyDelete