Thursday, July 2, 2009

The Bean in my Belly


Above is I think at like 17 weeks



The pictures above are of the "bean in my belly"

These are of me at 20 weeks

Lately we have seemed to be extra busy. Well maybe not so busy but going somewhere non stop. But I have had a lot of requests for pictures of my belly so here they are. I finally feel like I am starting to look pregnant, not like I just got married and have started to let myself go. I was actually excited when someone asked me when I was due and they weren't afraid that maybe I was just getting a belly and not actually pregnant. Right now we are at 22 1/2 weeks and counting but I cannot wait for this little guy to join us.

2 comments:

  1. Hey girl! It looks like you are so happy:) IT's been a while! Congratulations on the bean! I'm glad I found your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such a cute belly. Good luck with the rest of the pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete